The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring more on Inertial Drift, a new Out of the Park Baseball, and more!
SGO Weekly: Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition, and more!
Out of the Park Baseball 23 launches on mobile
This week, Com2uS released OOTP Go 23, the mobile version of the latest award-winning Out of the Park Baseball 23. With OOTP Go 23, gamers can experience beautiful 3D gameplay and deep customization, as well as access all of the teams in the MLB and KBO franchises. This also includes new updates to the Perfect Team mode, and much more. All new this year, rookies and veterans alike can also level up their skills and manage like the pros with the all-new tutorial feature.
Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition reveals brand-new animated opening
Level 91 Entertainment premiered the brand new animation and theme song coming to Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition.
Set in a ’90s retro-future, Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition is an arcade racer featuring a unique handling model and satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics. The new special edition heads to current generation consoles packed with brand new content including:
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- New Performance & Quality Modes – Choose between unrivaled performance at 120 frames per second or high quality at a full 4K Resolution.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars, and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Players tear through neon city streets, rural temple complexes, and down winding mountain passes.
- Local & Online Multiplayer
Rumbleverse officially launches
This week, Rumbleverse has gone live with an all-new twist to battle royales for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. For those unaware, Rumbleverse offers a wrestling battle royale from Iron Galaxy. The 40-person grappler royale sees players scurry about the city, picking up special magazines full of moves to use against other players. Of course, this also includes steel chairs, bats, and other classic wrestling weapons.
In other news…
Be sure to check out these other great articles from outside the SGO Weekly.
- The Jordan Challenge Returns to NBA 2K23
- New NBA 2K22 Update Released
- WWE 2K23 Confirmed By 2K
- Madden 23’s Face of the Franchise: The League Revealed
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!