The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring the latest details surrounding new Project CARS 3, New Star Baseball v2.0, and more.
SGO Weekly: Project CARS 3 & More!
New Star Baseball v2.0 Now Live
New Star Games announced version 2.0 of New Star Baseball is now live on both Android and iOS platforms. The latest update comes off the direct heels of player feedback. Below are some highlights from update 2.0:
- Batting chances no longer start with you on two strikes, you play the full At Bat
- Match Ratings have been rebalanced to consider strong batting performances
- Detection has been improved for Ground Outs and they should no longer occur with hits to left field
- Additional help tips have been added for players who are having difficulty with pitching
- Post-match Energy recovery increased
eLigue 1 Tour
In January of 2021, Ligue 1 Uber Eats launched its first ever international esports competition, the eLigue 1 Tour, using EA Sports FIFA21. The eLigue 1 Tour brings an amateur competition to fans around the world. For its first season, the eLigue 1 Tour qualifiers takes place in 6 countries: USA, Brazil, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Qatar and Japan. From January to March 2021, qualification rounds will be played in each country, with the
same rules and game modes all over the world, on PlayStation 4, and with Ligue 1 Uber Eats teams. Players will compete to be crowned Champion of their country and win a spot in the Grand Final in France.
The 6 finalists win a 3-day trip to France to represent their country in the eLigue 1 Tour Finals. Finals take place May 8 and 9, 2021.
Project CARS 3 “Power Pack” DLC now available
This week, the Project CARS 3 “Power Pack” DLC launched on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The pack is available as part of the Project CARS 3 Season Pass and as a standalone purchase. Power Pack introduces three legendary Japanese icons to the game:
- 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)
- Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero
- Nissan 370Z.
In addition, the 2021 Nissan Z Proto makes its anticipated first appearance. All four cars also come with unique Race Conversion kits.
Project CARS 3 “Power Pack” also includes: 16 themed events, new legends-based achievements and trophies, 12 Liveries / 20 Decals / 5 Patterns / 5 Rims / 10 Tyres / 10 License Plates / 5 Race Numbers / 1 new character with 10 outfits, and 10 helmets.
In other news…
Be sure to check out these other great articles you may have missed this week.
- EA Sports Announces First Madden ‘The Yard’ Invitational
- Out of the Park Baseball 22 Trailer LIVE
- MLB The Show 21 Stadium Creator First Look
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!