The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring more on new WRC 10 content accessibility, eFootball, and more!
SGO Weekly: WRC 10, eFootball, & more!
United Soccer League unites with eFootball
This week, Konami announced United Soccer League (USL) Championship will integrate eFootball. The partnership and in-game inclusion comes into affect Spring 2022. Additionally, this marks USL’s first video game appearance.
Also, eFootball logos will appear on signage during nationally televised USL games, creative digital and on-site marketing activations as well as being the presenting partner of the USL championship Player of the Week and Player of the Month awards. In addition, players will be given in-game access to all aspects of the USL Championship, including comprehensive access to clubs, official kits, crests and players.
New update heading to We Are Football
The latest We Are Football update adds an earth-friendly electro-truckload of sustainability features every good manager should consider. Thanks to the latest update, players can power stadiums with wind turbines, or sell vegan food in reusable dishes. In addition, they can build charging stations and improve the public transportation connections. For extra money, players have the option to build fusion power reactors. These as well as many other features come with the new update.
WRC 10 free content update trailer
This week, NACON and KT Racing announced a second free update to WRC 10. Available today on all platforms, this update brings new content, including a new car and new rallies. This new update adds one of the most iconic rallies in WRC: the Acropolis Rally. With winding and dusty mountain roads, sometimes on cliff sides, the Greek Rally is known to be particularly challenging for drivers. After adding three historical events in October, five new events are now available in WRC 10:
- 1994 Rally Argentina with Didier Auriol and Bernard Occelli in their Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD
- 2004 Rally Argentina with Carlos Sainz and Marc Martí in their Citroen Xsara WRC
- Rally Germany in 2002 with Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena in their Citroën Xsara WRC
- Safari Rally in Kenya in 2000 with Richard Burns and Robert Reid in their Subaru Impreza S5 WRC ’99
- Rally Mexico in 2016 with Jari-Matti Latvala and Miikka Anttila in their Volkswagen Polo R WRC.
In other news…
Be sure to catch up on other news outside the SGO Weekly with these great articles.
- Madden NFL 22 Week 11 Update
- Konami Agrees Multi-Year Deal With USL
- NBA 2K22 Locker Codes: All Active Codes
- HyperMotion’s MMA Future with EA Sports
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!