The NFL season may be over, but that doesn’t mean support for Madden NFL 17 has come to an end.
EA Sports has released Title Update #11 for Madden on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It’s a smaller update than what we’ve seen in the past, but it does address a few gameplay and MUT issues.
Details on the update via EA Sports:
- Fixed a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without engaging with a defensive player
- Addressed a bug that caused the gameplay speed inside of Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, and Franchise Game Planning Drills to be extremely slow
Madden Ultimate Team
- Addressed a bug where a user’s profile settings weren’t being honored in Play-a-Friend games
- For online MUT and Draft Champions games, the 3-letter team name shown in the score hud will now represent the first 3 letters of your team name just as it does in Solo Challenges
- To update this, you can enter Madden Ultimate Team, go to the “Team” tab and choose the Rename Team tile
- Addressed the issue where declining a Live Commentary Update (LCU) and powering on from rest mode could cause significant lag in the menus and in-game
- Other minor stability improvements
The update should begin downloading automatically next time you go to play Madden NFL 17 on either console.