SIE San Diego Studio continues its approach in solving minor and major with another MLB The Show 17 update.
MLB The Show 17 Update
The most notable fixes with be adjustments to soft locks in specific situations.
- Created players will no longer all display the same head type in newly created Online Franchises
- Adjustments to lineup and manager hook logic to prevent teams from replacing the backup catcher, causing him to be unavailable in late inning situations
- SIE lowered the opacity for indicators like Buckshot and Classic
- The Swing Analysis display will now always use the “Buckshot” PCI art
- The Buckshot PCI art is the most accurate at displaying the sweet spot for solid contact, while also displaying how your contact gets worse towards the outer area of the PCI
- Fixed specific situations where the Universal Profile Name Plates or Icons would unlock incorrectly or not unlock at all
- Starter hook tuning when 6th inning or earlier
- Manager hook slider is now more sensitive
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game
The update released on PS4 and sports about 47MB in size. Furthermore, for those who played MLB The Show 17 before May 11, you should have 10 Standard Packs and 11,000 Stubs waiting in your account as compensation for the launch issues.