Sony San Diego Studios has released the latest patch for MLB The Show 20 on PlayStation 4. Patch 1.12 focuses more on UI this time around, addressing a number of small bugs with the game’s on-screen display.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a new Contact Result classification in the feedback window when timing is quite early on balls put in the air.
- Fixed an issue causing the Completed banner to disappear in multi-game moments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Goals OSD to appear after every out in moments.
- Something something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect team abbreviations in loading screens.
- Various fixes and corrections made to the scorebug OSD.
- Various corrections made to play by play and color commentary.
What are you still hoping to see address with MLB The Show 20? Let us know in the comment section below, and stick with Sports Gamers Online for more.