Game Update 10 for MLB The Show 21 has arrived. The small update went live as of July 1 and touches on franchise, online play, retro mode and more. Take a look at the full patch notes below.
MLB The Show 21 Game Update 10
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when a player would disconnect their controller during a homerun sequence
- Addressed a bug that would cause players to freeze if the offensive player would enter a quick menu and the defensive player would pause at a very specific time
- Fixed a bug where if one player would enter the quick menu at the same time the other player would pause, the pause menu would stick to the screen
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update, however, we have been following the feedback and hope to have some adjustments made to contact hitting (and more) in future updates.
- The depth chart now shows the correct players rotation in later years
- Fixed a bug that would cause a previous players mugshot to show in an empty position in the depth chart
- The extra innings base runner rule is no longer applied in the Postseason
- Fixed an issue that would cause fielders to disappear after a defensive substitution
MLB The Show 21 miscellaneous & UI
- Fixed an issue where Pitch Count and Pitch Speed would overlap on the scorebug
- Updated ASG uniforms to the 2021 design
- Various spelling errors fixed
Additional info can be found on MLB The Show‘s official website. MLB The Show 21 is out now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.