2K Sports has released yet another development blog. This time, Associate Producer Peter Cornforth gives us the lowdown on MyTEAM mode. Enjoy:
Big Shoes to Fill
In the Moment
What’s new in MyTEAM this year?
- New Player Overalls and Gem Levels
- Dynamic Duos
- Free Agent trial cards
- Quick Challenges
- Collection completion rewards
- MyTEAM Blacktop
- MyTEAM Online
- Smarter Matchmaking
- Stat Tracking
- The Diamond Board
- Defensive MT bonuses
- New Lineup management screen
- Hall of Fame badges
New Player Overalls and Gem Levels
Free Agent trial cards
Collection completion rewards
- Point cards sink shots. Sink enough shots and you will unlock the next level board.
- Add a Player card shuffles a second player card into your existing pick board.
- Reset Lineup unlocks your 10 player lineup and lets you reuse locked players.
- Technical foul cards will reset your progress on the board.
Don’t worry, because once you hit the 10th level of the board, it resets each time, meaning you’ll never run out of games to play. You can see the gem levels of what cards are in your player deck in the bottom corner, and you’ll get a sneak preview each time the deck is reshuffled.