It’s been quite some time since we have heard anything about Electronic Arts’ mobile games. We now know what the team was working on, as EA Sports UFC Mobile 2 is here. The new installment continues to give the fighters superhero-like effects, but UFC Mobile 2 adds a bit more depth to the game. Check out the reveal and notes below.
KNOCKOUT THE COMPETITION AND BECOME A CHAMPION
Experience authentic UFC action as you collect and compete against real, world-class athletes. Fight in intense matchups and engage with live content tied to UFC events. Put your fighting abilities to the test and engage in the best MMA fighting experience mobile has to offer.
The all-new @EASPORTS UFC Mobile 2 is here!
Battle your way to the top against the best UFC fighters in the most authentic MMA action right from your pocket, anytime, anywhere.
— EA SPORTS UFC MOBILE (@EAufcmobile) January 18, 2022
AUTHENTIC UFC ACTION
- Fighters you know and love from every weight class, are available for you to choose from.
- Live, immersive content that aligns with what you see on-screen, in the real world.
- The signature fight moves your favorite athletes use to finish fights — are now at your disposal.
- Build your dream team of fighters and knockout events!
- Up-to-date fighting action with new UFC icons, updated capabilities, and the latest events.
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO GLORY
- Level up UFC Fighters, each with unique abilities, to increase their strength over time.
- Fight in Campaigns and Special Events for exclusive rewards. The more you play, the more you earn!
- Knock out the competition and climb the ranks to earn in-game rewards and your place amongst the division’s best.
NEW WAYS TO PLAY
- RPG gameplay continuously evolves and progresses as you play.
- Compete in Guilds that match your play style and connect with like-minded players.
- Battle with teams! Collect, compete, and advance your fighters over time.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!