The team at EA has released its second title update for Madden NFL 21 today. It’s not a big list of updates or fixes, but it addresses some issues with Madden Ultimate Team, as well as visual bugs.
Last week’s title update and free weekend added more trouble than it fixed. Players on PC found they were unable to install and boot the game. Meanwhile, console players had some trouble launching certain game modes due to the real-life roster update. The Madden 21 team has addressed some of these issues this week. Andre Weingarten, Associate Franchise Designer for Madden 21 tweeted yesterday that EA has fixed the real-life roster starting point issue.
This is now resolved. Appreciate your patience. Week 1 starting point is back up https://t.co/aSXZfasxlq
— Andre Weingarten (@Swami_EA) September 15, 2020
Today’s title update also addresses issues booting Madden 21 on PC via Origin. Players were having trouble installing and booting Madden 21 on the PC this past weekend. Hopefully, this update helps mitigate those issues. If you’re still having trouble booting on PC, we have a nice little guide on fixing it. You can check out the rest of the details of the title update below.
Madden 21 Title Update – September 16, 2020
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when MUT Squad Roles are not being respected properly when performing certain pass plays
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when on Fake Kick run plays the MUT Squad Roles were not being respected properly
- Addressed an issue when two users on offense cannot pass the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
- Addressed additional visual issues with player uniforms
- Addressed an issue where Origin PC players would receive an error message and were unable to boot Madden NFL 21
Did you get a chance to play Madden 21 for free this weekend? Did you like The Yard, which might have been our favorite thing about Madden 21? Join the Forums and tell what you did and didn’t like. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up-to-date on all your sports gaming news.