With Madden 22‘s release date just a month out, it’s about that time for EA to start rolling out some player ratings. Ratings reveals always seem to get fans of the game excited, hoping that their favorite players get respected. As was the case last year, EA will reveal the Madden 22 player ratings over the course of a week on ESPN. The event kicks off Monday, July 26. Check out the schedule below.
Get ready for a week full of #Madden22 Ratings‼️
— Madden NFL 23 (@EAMaddenNFL) July 21, 2021
Madden 22 Ratings Reveal Schedule
- Monday, July 26: Top 10 WR’s with Chad Johnson on First Take. Full WR ratings reveal on SportsCenter. Additional coverage on NFL Live
- Tuesday, July 27: Top 10 DL with Vince Wilfork on First Take. Live reveal of top 10 DE’s/OLB’s on SportsCenter & NFL Live
- Wednesday, July 28: Top RB’s with “Beast Mode” Marshawn Lynch on First Take. Full RB ratings reveal on SportsCenter & NFL Live
- Thursday, July 29: Top 10 DB’s with Ed Reed on First Take. Additional ratings revealed on SportsCenter & NFL Live
- Friday, July 30: Top 10 QB’s with Alex Smith on First Take. Additional ratings revealed on SportsCenter & NFL Live
Players in the exclusive 99 Club will be revealed throughout the week on ESPN’s Get Up each morning. As always, ratings revealed throughout the week are just the ratings at launch. Throughout the year players rise and drop based on how they perform on Sundays.
Madden 22 releases on August 20. The cover features Chiefs MVP-quarterback Patrick Mahomes and G.O.A.T. Tom Brady. It is the first time two players have shared the cover since Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polomalu did so for Madden 10.
For all the latest Madden news stay here with us at Sports Gamers Online.