This morning, NHL 21 updated to version 1.1. The first patch comes just a few days after NHL 21’s release on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It’s a pretty milquetoast patch that addresses some bugs and UI issues. This could be due in-part to the success of a substantial pre-launch patch. You can find the full patch notes written below.
— Clappy (@TheClapperton) October 20, 2020
NHL 21 Version 1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where HUT and Creation Zone icons would be missing on the PlayStation 4 system when going into game prior to the full game installing.
- Fixed issues where the skating style preview animations weren’t displaying the slider adjustments properly.
- [Stick Checking] Fixed a case where sometimes pokechecks would not go the direction intended.
- [Stick Checking] Fixed an issue with defensive skill stick tripping logic.
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Fixed an issue where a user would sometimes crash when purchasing an item in the auction house.
World of CHEL
- Fixed stability issues found in post game UI
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!