The latest MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 has been released, we have the detailed patch notes below. Let us know what you think of the all of the fixes and improvements!
The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Fixes and Change List
- Addressed issues with Cloud saves introduced in patch 1.04. All Cloud Saves should now work properly.
- Fixed classic base running, affected by patch 1.04.
- Online Action shot/card downloading now fixed.
- Weather in RTTS now updates correctly with Advance Day.
- Addressed an issue with lead off runners in online game-play. The batting team should now see their base runners leading off when they press L1.
- Fixed some issues with “L2 + base icon” to control the runner in RTTS.
- Off season free agent logic was not estimating budget room correctly because it was not accounting for staff salary. This caused teams to inaccurately set the max salary they could offer. This should now be fixed.
- Fixed issue where the xp earned in game was showing instead of the amount of stubs earned in game when returning to the front-end menu. This created a lot of confusion with users assuming they weren’t earning stubs. Stubs earned are now being shown instead of XP.
- Fixed game settings not getting reset when exiting conquest and playing Extra Innings games. Extra Innings games should now be 9 innings in all cases, as intended.
- The calendar start times in Show Live should now display accurately.
- Challenge friends in online games should now apply all correct settings.
- Fixed a Sounds of the Show crash when attempting to delete music files after trying to import 520+ files.
- Various other bug fixes.
That’s it for this MLB The Show 16 patch, what do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments, and be sure to stay tuned to SGO for the latest MLB The Show 16 news and tips.