The MLB Playoffs are well underway, with the ALCS and NLCS currently ongoing. Already, we have seen incredible performances. Those performances are being cataloged with new cards in the MLB The Show 22 Postseason Program. Along with these new cards come new programs, new collections, and a new showdown.
MLB The Show 22 Postseason Program
12 new cards have been added to the Postseason Program. These cards feature players who balled out in the Division Series and the Wild Card round. Through moments and missions, players can earn the following Postseason series cards:
- Mariners CP George Kirby (96 OVR)
- Dodgers RP Yency Almonte (96 OVR)
- Dodgers SP Tyler Anderson (97 OVR)
- Braves SP Kyle Wright (97 OVR)
- Guardians 1B Josh Naylor (97 OVR)
- Mariners CP Paul Sewald (97 OVR)
- Braves C Travis D’Arnaud (98 OVR)
- Braves 1B Matt Olson (99 OVR)
- Dodgers SS Trea Turner (99 OVR)
- Mariners SP Luis Castillo SP Seattle Mariners (99 OVR)
- Guardians SP Triston McKenzie (99 OVR)
- Guardians RF Oscar Gonzalez (99 OVR)
Also, two new Classic Postseason players are available in the Postseason Program. These two new Classic cards are:
- 2021 Postseason Braves RF Joc Pederson (98 OVR)
- 2021 Postseason Red Sox CF Enrique Hernandez (99 OVR)
All 50 Headliners sets have come and gone from The Show Shop since the game’s release. Now that the final set has left, the Headliners Program gives players the chance to get some of those they may have missed out on. By completing moments, missions, a collection and a showdown, players can earn all 50 Headliners packs, as well as three choice packs that let players choose any of the Headliners featured in the pack that they want.
Ranked Season 8
The 8th Ranked Season program is now in MLB The Show 22. If you can earn the World Series choice pack, either by upping your rating or by playing enough innings, you can choose between the two new 99 OVR rewards: Retro Finest Mike Piazza and Milestone Roy Halladay.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!
Leave a Reply