Need For Speed Unbound is approaching its release’s one-year mark, and Electronic Arts is still updating the game. Starting on October 12, Criterion Software will roll out NFS Unbound Volume 5, including new cars, liveries, outfits, and more.
Need For Speed Volume 5
Need For Speed Unbound is one of the best games in the series in a long time. Criterion Software brought a creative look to the game that blended realistic and cel-shaded graphics.
This made Unbound look unique and stand out from other racing games that were coming out during the time.
However, with the latest volume coming out, NFS is getting more ways to style your racer and your cars. Check out everything coming to NFS Unbound Volume 5 below:
Volume 5 Details
- All 14 Linkups: Players can take on all 14 Linkups from Vol. 3 and Vol. 4 – showing the streets why they’re at the top of their game, competing in over four rounds showcasing epic stunts and heroic driving. Players who contribute the most will be crowned as MVP in locations including the Yams Wind Farm, Marigold Golf Course, and Jefferson Quarry.
- Refreshed Speed Pass: Volume 5 delivers a refreshed Speed Pass bringing 75 ranks with free retro kaleidoscopic cosmetics and customizations – reach rank 50 and cruise the scene in the Buick Grand National GNX (1987).
- New Challenges: Take on the challenge of getting 25 near misses in any BMW while being chased by cops to unlock the New BMW M2 Coupé (2023). Players can prove their notoriety by taking on new Daily, Weekly, and One Shot Challenges to earn XP and build their Bank.
- In-Game Store: Three new premium customization and cosmetics content packs, which include new cars, cosmetics, driving effects and more, will be available in the in-game store.
- Need for Speed™ Unbound – Trick or Street Swag Pack: Available for $14.99, this premium pack contains the Legendary Custom MINI John Cooper Works Countryman ’17, as well as an incredible range of classically designed artwork inspired by the rubber hose style of the golden age of American animation. These designs are featured across items including a clothing pack, Skeleton Head mask, a driving effect, an exclusive horn, and more.
- Need for Speed™ Unbound – Volkswagen Beetle (1963) Legendary Custom Pack: This pack is available for $9.99 and offers players the Legendary Custom Volkswagen Beetle (1963) (custom bodykit and livery) and a 10 level Speed Pass boost, which will reward them with 10 exciting new cosmetic or customization items.
- Need for Speed™ Unbound – Vol.5 Customs Pack: This new customs pack offers players 3 new exclusive Custom Builds, including Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (2017), BMW i8 Coupé (2018) and Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe (2018) for $5.99.
- EA PLAY Subscriber Reward: EA Play subscribers will be able to enjoy their reward of the Epic Custom Mercury Cougar (1967).
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!