From the Creators of Phogs!, Tray Racers! is a free-to-play title coming to Steam and Nintendo Switch in 2023. It is set in a vibrant, post-apocalyptic world. Armed with nothing but your trusty tray, you play as a ragtag kid speedster. You can race solo or with up to 16 players through a wacky playground of randomly-generated sand dunes, cute critters, bouncy cactus forests, and more.
The reveal comes from the Future Games Show showcase on June 11. The features and breakdown come from the game’s steam page.
- Surf the dunes on your very own tray
- Race solo or in online multiplayer (with up to 16 players!!)
- Embrace your inner daredevil with *bonus speed* for near misses
- Goof off with silly emotes
- Pull off cool tray tricks & combos
- Perfect for parties with pals
Discover a dazzling desert-world
When the world ended, the people of Tray Racers! found a better, more sustainable way to live. Together, and in better harmony with nature
Every race takes place on a unique, randomly-generated track – with weird and wonderful vistas, hazards, creatures, and surprises from a mix of bizarre & beautiful post-apocalyptic biomes.
- Bouncy cactus forests
- Wacky wastelands
- Cute bugs & other critters
- Mysterious buried cities
- Sustainable solarpunk settlements
- Herds of GIANT Camellos
Get Cute and Cozy at the Camp
- Hang out with friends between races at the chilled-out Camp lobby
- Host a jam sesh with the Camp’s musical instruments
- Ponder your place in the universe under a starry night’s sky
- Pet everything with a dedicated ‘pet-the-thing’ button.
The wholesome title is set for a 2023 release window. Let us know how you are feeling about the upcoming Tray Racers! Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!
Leave a Reply