With plenty of concern over online stability and Diamond Dynasty issues, Sony San Diego Studios has released patch 1.04 for MLB The Show 17.
The patch address a plethora of issues ranging from online stability to user interface fixes. The update comes in at a 1.75 GB in size on your PlayStation 4.
Full notes can be found below.
- Fixed several issues causing users to soft lock, freeze, or get stuck in certain situations, both on the field or in the pause menu or bullpen screens.
- Improvements made to catcher’s blocking ability including the prevention of balls traveling through the player.
- Various general gameplay and transition improvements.
Online & Offline Gameplay
- Adjustments made to limit the power on opposite HRs as well as inside/out swing types.
UI and OSD
- Franchise in-game ticker stat tracking.
- Corrected batter walk-up stats in postseason.
- Fixed several instances of incorrect team or division logos appearing.
- Prevented slide-outs and defensive shift menus from overlapping.
- Added MPH and pitch info to score bar in CPU vs CPU games.
- Adjustments to pregame lineup screens.
- Completed programs no longer incorrectly display ‘Feed Me’ icons.
- Corrected the foul pole areas in BOS and CIN to improve play calling/scoring.
- Swapped the home and away MIA bullpens.
- Fixed new Wrigley Field LED boards to display pitcher W/L records.
- New York Mets ‘7 Line Army’ now appears in Season/Franchise modes.
- Citi Field’s grass anomaly down right field line has been fixed.
- Corrected Houston and old Miami distance markers on HR walls
- Adjusted the bullpen camera in multiple stadiums to prevent clipping issues.
- Graphical corrections and improvements to old Miami (concourse areas) and Wagonman (warning track).
- Previously unobtainable icons will now unlock correctly.
- The level-up animation no longer remains on screen while redeeming missions.
- Diamond Dynasty created player stat tracking and Ritual item boosts now function correctly.
- Various RTTS Manager Interaction and player progressions fixes.
- RTTS and Franchise mode adjustments made to correct issues preventing some users from progressing naturally.
- Fixed issue where CPU woudl pull starting pitchers with low pitch counts.
- Fixed issue where songs put into ‘Sounds of the Show’ would not save correctly.
- Corrected arm action and animations for many pitchers including Clayton Kershaw, Tom Seaver, Michael Wacha, and others.
- Audio adjustments to commentary (RTTS milestones), public address announcer, and overall sound effects.
- Addressed many consumer reported crashes.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.