FIFA 21 fans are starting to feel the excitement of the release date of the game as it is less than a month away. EA Sports gave fans some extra excitement Thursday, revealing the top 100 players in the game.
The top 100 is based on overall ranking, pitch talent, speed, and game-play. This is part of the Ratings Collective Campaign that will be rolled out prior to the game release on October 6.
Who Made the FIFA 21 Top 100 List
Some notable names on the FIFA 21 top 100 list who made the top ten include Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Neymar Jr. Here is the top ten list according to the game.
FIFA 21 Top Ten Highest-Ranked Players:
- Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona (93)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Piemonte Calcio (92)
- Robert Lewandowski, Bayern Munich (91)
- Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City (91)
- Neymar Jr., Paris Saint-Germain (91)
- Jan Oblak, Atletico de Madrid (91)
- Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool (90)
- Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain (90)
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (90)
- Sadio Mané, Liverpool (90)
Messi is number one for the third straight year on EA Sports’ FIFA franchise as he tops the list at 93 overall. Ronaldo is number two for the second straight year after being the top player in FIFA 18 and tied with Messi at number one in FIFA 19. Neymar Jr. took a small dip on the list going from third to fifth from last year. Lewandowski took a giant leap from last year’s game going from 15 to third in this year’s game.
FIFA 21 will be released on October 6 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. For a complete list of the top 100 players in FIFA 21, fans can check out the EA Sports website here. To stay up to date on the latest news from the game, soccer gamers can check out the Sports Gamers Online website for more news.