With FIFA 22’s release a couple of weeks away, EA revealed the top 10 players in the game. The list features many of the top players from last year’s installment with a couple of new entries. The FIFA 22 ratings will be in descending order. Without further delay, here is how your favorite players stack up.
Let the debates begin 🗣️ The #FIFA22 Top 22 are here. #FIFARatings
Learn more 👉 https://t.co/ZK0OTWbF37 pic.twitter.com/PrqHGfLJWV
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 13, 2021
FIFA 22: Top 10 Players
10. Manuel Neuer (90)- Goalkeeper- Bayern Munich
- N’Golo Kanté (90)- Central Midfielder- Chelsea
8. Harry Kane (90)- Striker- Tottenham Hotspur
7. Jan Oblak (91)- Goalkeeper- Atlético Madrid
6. Neymar Jr (91)- Forward- PSG
5. Kylian Mbappé (91)- Forward- PSG
4. Kevin De Bruyne (91)- Midfielder- Manchester City
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (91) – Forward- Manchester United
2. Robert Lewandowski (92) – Striker- Bayern Munich
- Lionel Messi (93)- Forward- PSG
The list does not just stop at 10. You can find the rest of the list on EA’s website here. It isn’t an EA list without its criticisms. Many fans of the franchise, including our team members, wonder why Cristiano Ronaldo has a 91 overall. It is a great question. After all, Ronaldo is the top scorer in Serie A and Euros.
For the fourth straight year, Lionel Messi has the highest overall in the game. Robert Lewandowski makes a jump again to number two. Mbappé, the cover athlete of FIFA 22, jumped quite a bit from FIFA 21, going from eight to five.
FIFA 22 will be released on October 1, 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Let us know down below if you feel that EA did a good job with the ratings. Do you think someone is too low, too high, or properly rated?