We’re in the full swing of September and back with our weekly SGO Inside Drive. This week covers Football Manager 2020, entrances releases so far in WWE 2K20 and more.
SGO Inside Drive 9/20: Football Manager 2020 & More!
Features Revealed for Football Manager 2020
This year’s game promises to focus on long-term planning and development that make saves spanning multiple seasons a compelling experience. FM20 brings improvements to match graphics, previous mechanics like backroom and staff roles, and more. Players who pick up the game can also expect:
- Development Center: control youth team operations in a new all-encompassing hub
- Club Vision: develop a culture, work with the board to achieve ongoing objectives and plot a course for your club to progress in seasons to come
- Playing Time Pathway: build in current and future playing time across the length of a contract, defining a clear pathway from Fringe Player to Star Player and everything in between.
- Graphic Improvements: new player models this year are more realistic which also extends into the manager avatars
- Backroom Staff: new roles, advice and interaction make your staff more involved and important than ever
Be sure to pre-order FM20 as soon as possible for a 10% discount!
Asphalt 9: Legends Available for Pre-Purchase on Nintendo Switch
Launching October 8, as of this week you can pre-purchase Asphalt 9: Legends for the Nintendo Switch. The game will still be free-to-download from the Nintendo eShop. The game will launch with all of the original content from the original release plus more. Fans who pick it up on the Switch will also get their hands on exclusive content like local split screen, new Quick Race mode and more.
WWE 2K20 Entrances
Similar to the marketing campaign for WWE 2K19, it would seem 2K is going to remain rather tight-lipped in terms of news. We received the blog post a few months back and only a few promotional live-action videos and in-game entrances since. While some are worried at the lack of news, WWE 2K19 was a strong entry in the franchise and 2K20 is likely to follow suite. If you’ve missed the entrances released so far, you can catch them below.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!