Pickleball is the latest sports craze here in America. With so many people picking up a racket to give it a shot, GameMill Entertainment is looking to capitalize on its growing popularity. GameMill’s Pickleball: Smash is headed to consoles and PC today.
Pickleball: Smash is the first video game based on the popular sport of pickleball. This new sports title will test players’ skill, agility, and strategy. In addition, players can prove their skills in challenging mini-games and upgrade their player’s stats.
Pickleball: Smash on the Nintendo Switch will also feature motion controls for fully interactive fun. Check out the key features coming to Pickleball: Smash below:
- Pick-Up-&-Play Fun: Get right into the action with quick-play exhibition matches against AI in singles or doubles competitions. Participate in challenging Pickleball Tournaments to perfect your skills on your way to becoming the best of the best.
- Customize Your Champion: Gear up for glory while expressing your style and personality by customizing your in-game character. Unlock a wide range of outfits, paddles, and accessories to create a unique look that sets you apart on the court.
- Compete with Friends & Family: Serve up competitive fun with family and friends in local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Minigame Mastery: Have a blast with challenging minigames that mix up the experience while allowing you to hone the specific techniques, core mechanics and aspects of the sport.Thrilling
- Motion Controls (Nintendo Switch Only): Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the sport, intuitive motion controls capture your movement and swings to deliver an unparalleled level of pickleball action and fun.
Pickleball: Smash is out today for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!