At the disappointment of many fans it has been revealed in this interview with Damon Grow that Joe Montana 16 will be a mobile game releasing only on IOS, Android and PC! As far as joe montana football goes, there are no licensed players or nfl teams but there is a story based my career type game mode.
What we know so far about Joe Montana football:
- It is being developed by Superstar Games.
- Superstar Games is owned by Joe Montana.
- Damon Grow works for Superstar Games.
- It is being developed in Unreal Engine 4.
- It has been in development for 1 year.
- It will have no NFL or NFLPA license.
- It is “not exclusive to any platform” (which disspells the solely mobile game rumors).
- They are not currently pursuing an annual release development cycle.
- Damon Grow has referred to the development process as a “marathon” and not a “sprint”
- Customization is one of their main focuses.
- It will have multiple modes.
- It will have a story mode.
- There is a create a stadium feature of some sort.
- Details such as the materials of the seats can affect fan happiness in one of their modes.
Stay tuned to Sports Gamers Online for all of the latest Joe Montana 16 news and the latest from your favorite games!