NBA Playgrounds producer Saber Interactive has released patch 1.4 for its arcade basketball title.
Here you can check the full patch notes:
- Added: New players join the roster
- The following players were added: Boris Diaw, Dennis Schroder, Artis Gilmore, Bob Lanier, Bobby Jones, Cliff Hagan, Dave Cowens, Dave DeBusschere, Dennis Johnson, Hal Greer, Sam Jones, Sidney Moncrief, Tom Heinsohn, Evan Fournier, Cody Zeller, Wesley Matthews, Kent Bazemore, Ryan Anderson, Amir Johnson, Rodney Hood, Clint Capela, Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Thaddeus Young, Marvin Williams, Al-Farouq Aminu, Tim Frazier, Marcin Gortat, Jae Crowder, Sean Kilpatrick, Malcolm Brogdon, Pascal Siakam, Isaiah Whitehead, Andrew Harrison, Willy Hernangomez, Rick Fox, Danny Manning, Cedric Ceballos, Bill Cartwright, Doug Collins, Derrick Coleman, Sam Cassell, Phil Jackson, Jalen Rose and Jamal Mashburn.
- The following 15 players can now be played on a second team, in which they played during their career: Jerry Lucas (Cincinnati Royals), Chris Webber (Sacramento Kings), Detlef Schrempf (Seattle Super Sonics), Mugsy Bogues (Washington Bullets), Dikembe Mutombo (Atlanta Hawks), Elvin Hayes (Houston Rockets), Joe Johnson (Atlanta Hawks), Tracy McGrady (Houston Rockets), Larry Johnson (New York Knicks), Larry Nance (Phoenix Suns), Oscar Robertson (Cincinnati Royals), Pete Maravich (Atlanta Hawks), Robert Parish (Boston Celtics), Steve Nash (Dallas Mavericks) and Tiny Archibald (Boston Celtics).
- The following 5 Playgrounders join the Playgrounders team: TmarTn2, MaxBlack, Nickthebullsfan, Goodgamebro and KYR SP33DY.
- Fixed: Tournament matches giving less experience than they should both the first time they are completed and when they are replayed (first time gives more).
- Fixed: Various localization issues.
- Fixed: Some uniforms had inconsistencies
NBA Playgrounds is available for PC (through Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.