As the NHL All-Star Weekend kicked off in San Jose Friday, EA Sports dropped a massive roster update for NHL 19. This update includes changes to roster attributes for nearly 200 players, including some of the biggest names in the sport.
Today’s roster update features attribute upgrades and downgrades, as well as team changes as a result of recent trades or signings. Below are some of the major attribute changes (plus or minus two points to a highly-rated player).
- Rasmus Dahlin, Sabres D – 82 to 84
- Mark Giordano, Flames D – 86 to 88
- Elias Lindholm, Flames C – 84 to 86
- Miro Heiskanen, Stars D – 81 to 83
- Jeff Petry, Canadiens D – 83 to 85
- Colin White, Senators C – 79 to 81
- Brayden Point, Lightning C – 86 to 88
- Alex Tuch, Golden Knights RW – 82 to 84
- Ryan Kesler, Ducks C – 82 to 79
- James Neal, Flames LW – 83 to 80
- Cory Schneider, Devils G – 87 to 83
- Philipp Grubauer, Avalanche G – 83 to 81
- Mike Smith, Flames G – 83 to 81
You can find all of this update’s changes here.
This update will affect all modes in NHL 19 except for ultimate team. You can download it now. Per EA Sports, the download instructions are as follows:
- “In the NHL 19 main menu, select “Roster”
- In the Roster section, select “Active Rosters”
- In the Active Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by “Date & Time” under EA SPORTS™ NHL Official Rosters
You can check out the complete list of attribute changes here.
What do you think of today’s roster update? Are you more excited to play online? Which team saw the biggest improvement with the attribute changes? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to SGO.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!