The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring details on Absolute Drift, Wild Card Football, and more!
SGO Weekly: Absolute Drift & more!
Absolute Drift boxed Premium Edition now available
Serenity Forge and Meridiem Games announced the physical Premium Edition of Absolute Drift is now available for Nintendo Switch. Absolute Drift is a stylish racing game that challenges players to become a master in the art of drifting. The Premium Edition includes a special case with exclusive artwork and a special window sticker for your own automobile. The game includes:
- Drive and customize up to 6 drift cars
- 3 game modes: Driftkhana, Drifting, and Mountain Drifting, with more than 30 levels.
- 5 free driving zones, each with unique themes and levels, from airports and docks to a floating metropolis.
- Online scoreboards, replays, and ghost cars. See how your friends are doing… or the best in the world!
- More than 3 hours of electronic music and Drum & Bass courtesy of C41 and Nyte.
- Full compatibility with Nintendo Joy-Con controller
New Wild Card Football overview trailer
Wild Card Football is where extreme sports meet arcade fun on a football field. Players can jump 7-on-7 action in Exhibition Mode or dive into true gridiron competition in both online and local multiplayer, advancing through events and challenges while unlocking new cards to climb even higher on the leaderboards. Wild Card Football features tons of customization options allowing players to mix and match logos, uniforms, colors, playbooks, and more. Choose from an authentic roster of hundreds of pro football superstars, including Colin Kaepernick, Jalen Hurts, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Jefferson, T.J. Watt, Joey Bosa, Austin Ekeler, Aaron Donald, and many more.
Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 new game modes and single-player campaign trailer
In Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 – Turbocharged, fun comes in many forms. Whether it is action-packed moments, challenges that test strategy and driving skills, or no-holds-barred battles, the game will feature a variety of modes allowing players to experience arcade racing fun. Check out the trailer above to see the new modes and ways to play in Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 – Turbocharged available on October 19 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store.
In other news
Be sure to check out these other great articles from outside the SGO Weekly.
- EA Sports WRC Locations and Vehicle List Revealed
- Xbox Head Phil Spencer Voices Disappointment Over Leaks
- EA Sports UFC 5: Gameplay First Look
- MLB 9 Innings and OOTP Developer Talks Raising Money for Roberto Clemente Foundation
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!