The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring details on MX vs ATV Legends, SkateBIRD, and more.
SGO Weekly: MX vs ATV Legends content & more!
Drift Type C available now
This week, Jonworks Interactive announced their real physics driving game Drift Type C is out now on PC via Steam. Drift Type C promises an unparalleled and captivating drifting experience, enriched by a multitude of enhancements derived from valuable feedback collected during Early Access. The game specializes in hyper-realistic car specs for detailed handling and offers various activities such as off-roading, rally races, delivering tofu, texting while driving, and even driving a bus! Players get behind the wheel and drive day or night, in different weather conditions, or in alternate realms with unique aerodynamics.
Tour de France 2023 and Pro Cycling Manager 2023 release date
Tour de France 2023 and Pro Cycling Manager 2023 will release on 8 June 2023. Nacon’s Tour de France 2023 launches on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox, while Pro Cycling Manager 2023 will be available on PC via Steam.
SkateBIRD launches on PlayStation with new console update
SkateBIRD, the avian action sports game from Glass Bottom Games, is heading to PlayStation alongside a new update for Nintendo Switch and Xbox via backward compatibility, PC via Steam, Itch.io, and Amazon Luna versions today.
MX vs ATV Legends Season One exclusive Box Edition dropping next month
For those that missed Season 1 of MX vs ATV Legends, THQ is making a physical edition that’ll contain the game, all the DLCs and Season 1 updates. The game features:
- Compete in the new career mode where your choices lead to different paths, sponsorship opportunities, and special, invitational events!
- Explore massive open environments including the California coastline!
- Experience the brand-new Trails mode for high-intensity, point-to-point outdoor racing – prepare to be dropped into a starting gate in the middle of a mountain range alongside your friends and face a course defined by Mother Nature’s relentless challenges!
- Race in 2-player split-screen and 16-player online mode with squad-based gameplay.
- Customize your rider and vehicles with the latest parts and gear from the leading manufacturers in off-road racing.
- Ride berms and ruts with higher precision than ever before with the refined physics system.
In other news
Be sure to check out these other great articles from outside the SGO Weekly.
- NBA 2K23 Coming to PS Plus in June
- AEW: Fight Forever Announces Preorder Bonus and All Details We Know So Far
- WrestleQuest Slams Down A New Release Date!
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!