The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring more on Turbo Golf Racing, Bowling Clash: New Legends, and more!
SGO Weekly: Turbo Golf Racing & more!
Bowling Clash: New Legends
Bowling Clash: New Legends is a new take on bowling. On top of bowling mechanics, it features strategies and tactics to make the game more challenging, engaging, and fun. This includes upgrading character stats, choose balls based on their parameters, sign contracts with sponsors, and gain followers to climb the career ladder. Additional features include:
- Dynamic 1v1 matches with players from all over the world
- Intuitive controls
- Customizable character
- Various balls, gear, and locations
- Likes and followers a player gets when making a perfect shot
- And fame. One should go all the way from being Unfamed to Top prospect, Leading light, Crowd pleaser, Headliner, Celebrity, A-lister, Superstar, Idol – and finally the GOAT of bowling, the final goal
Cursed Golf heading to platforms this spring
This summer, players can finally tee-off in Cursed to Golf when it lands on PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox. Cursed to Golf’s release window was revealed at the Future Games Show. In the brand new trailer, get a fresh look at what’s in store for our hapless golfer as they navigate the dungeon-like holes of Golf Purgatory.
In Cursed to Golf, players take on the role of the Cursed Golfer, trapped in Golf Purgatory after a lightning strike hits them. To reenter the land of the living, players will need to play through 18 dungeon-like holes. These hellish holes feature teleporters, TNT, high-powered fans and other challenges that will put your skills to the ultimate test in a ‘Golf-Like’ loop that will see you golf, die and golf again.
Pro Cycling Manager 2022 & Tour de France 2022 releasing this Summer
NACON announced their cycling games, Pro Cycling Manager 2022 and Tour de France 2022, will release June 9 and June 28, respectively.
Tour de France 2022 celebrates the third-most-followed competition in the world returns this year with 14,000km of racing across four different countries. Players can enjoy four game modes and manage 26 teams. Pro Cycling Manager 2022 introduces a new interface and more cyclist versatility.
Turbo Golf Racing, new arcade-style multiplayer racer
Turbo Golf Racing is a fast-paced arcade-style sports racing game set to launch later this year. Players can jump in on GamePass for PC, Xbox Series X|S as well as Xbox One. In addition, players can participate in a Closed Beta opening this Spring. Turbo Golf Racing features:
- Race Your Rivals – Eight-player online multiplayer with matchmaking and cross-platform play between PC and Xbox platforms.
- Outrageous Customization – Scores of cosmetic options enable you to tune-up their vehicles with paint, wheels, spoiler, shield, chassis, and boosters fit for a champion.
- Power Cores – Get the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Power Cores, altering your car’s capabilities and unlock special abilities such as Roll and Ground Stomp.
- Take To The Skies – Keep your wheels on land or launch off the fairway, activate your wings and glide to victory.
- Upcoming Content – Regular free updates will bring new courses, new Power Cores and new cosmetics.
In other news…
Be sure to check out these other great articles from outside the SGO Weekly.
- Major Update on WWE 2K Future, WWE Says No Agreement
- MLB The Show 22 Road to the Show and Ballplayer Updates
- EA Sports PGA Tour Delayed To 2023
- Out of the Park Baseball 23 Release Date and More!
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!