Frustrated you aren’t getting that shoe endorsement you want? Don’t worry we have found out how to get ANY shoe in NBA 2K15 on the PS4/XB1! Follow the steps below to acquire the shoe of your choice.
1. Go to options and create a new 2K generic shoe, it doesn’t matter what it looks like, just save it as something you can remember like MYSHOE HOME or MYSHOE AWAY, it will work with both home and away. If you already have some 2k generics that you like, than just save them under a new name.
2. Go to MyPlayer store in options (NOT in MyCareer mode) and choose the 2k shoes you created in step 1. It will say they cost 1000 VC and you have to have at least that amount on your account but it won’t actually charge you anything, so just buy them and make sure they are equipped. (If you equip some shoes you created and you actually like them, you can keep them if you equip them here, they won’t change back to the default generics like in mycareer store)
3. Go back to edit the 2k shoes you created in step 1 and DELETE them (Go to edit and press triangle/Y on the 2k shoes you just saved.). Just make sure again that you know their exact name.
4. Go to create a brand shoe that you like (Nike, Jordan, Adidas, etc), edit the colours and all and when you are done, save this shoe with the same name you saved the generics in step 1 and deleted in step 3.
5. That’s it, don’t touch anything else, your guy will have the shoe created in step 4 equipped because it has the same name. Now if you want to change them, just delete them and create another shoe with the same name (just repeat step 4, don’t repeat all other steps)
Here is a video walkthrough of it if anyone is having trouble:
Let us know how these NBA 2K15 Tips worked out for you in the comments!