On Wednesday, 2K revealed that its popular basketball title will ring in the new year with NBA 2K24 Season 4. This update will bring new content and rewards to the game’s most popular modes, like MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and The W. Players won’t have to wait long to get their hands on NBA 2K24 latest season because it will be out on Friday, January 12.
NBA 2K24 Season 4
Season 4 of 2K’s basketball title will feature Indiana Pacers superstar Tyrese Haliburton. Currently, the player is leading the NBA in assists, and he’s recently helped the Pacers reach the finals of the first-ever In-Season Tournament. Below, you can check out the full details of season 4.
- MyCAREER Season 4 celebrates the All-Star Game featuring many historic All-Star Jerseys available in The City. As players progress, they can earn special cosmetics like the Level 15 Fox Mask, Level 30 Mascot Costume, and the Level 35 Racesuit. New Gen players can speed their way around The City in the Level 39 Starry Dune Buggy and Current Gen players can honor the year of the dragon with the Level 39 Dragon Mascot outfit. Plus, 2XP Coins, Boosted Accessories and everything you need to dominate in The City. Season 4 will also feature a new batch of NBA player templates to choose from to help players create their perfect build.
- MyTEAM features player rewards celebrating standout All-Star performances. To start, all players can redeem a Level 1 Free Agent Kareem Abdul-Jabbar card and rack up points in the post all game long. Throughout Season 4 players can earn Level 25 Diamond Dominique Wilkins, Level 30 Diamond Coach Larry Bird, and Level 40 Pink Diamond Magic Johnson. As if that weren’t enough, players can play for Pink Diamond Larry Bird as the Mode Grand Prize, Pink Diamond Drazen Petrovic in Salary Cap Ultimate, and Pink Diamond Bob Pettit and Pink Diamond Jerry Sloan Collector Level rewards.
- The W* is introducing all-new season rewards and weekly goals for players. Season rewards include a MyTEAM Storm Jersey Card, Arike Ogunbowale Jersey, MyTEAM Exhibit Select Shoe Card and a Candace Parker All-Star Jersey. While the weekly rewards include a Candace Parker Heroine Jersey, Team Accelerator Boosts, Team Resilience Boosts and Team Extender Boosts.
- Season Pass** Season 4 takes your MyCAREER and MyTEAM experience to the next level. The Pro Pass unlocks access to 40 levels of earnable premium rewards, including up to 45,000 VC as you progress through the Season on your way to Level 40. Players who get the Season 4 Pro Pass will automatically receive Black Leather Pants, a Snowsuit, a Pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony MyTEAM Card, and a Season 4 Pro Pass Pack.
- 2K Beats features the 88Rising record label dropping into the game and bringing their lineup of diverse artists and music to the virtual court. Season 4 will also feature more tracks from Def Jam including a mix of catalog hits and new unreleased music from their artists.
Let us know in the comments. Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation in our official Sports Gamers Online Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!