This week’s NBA LIVE 16 roster update is here, and that means changes are inbound. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below. For a more complete look at this roster update, check out the website.
- Kawhi Leonard – OVR 95 (+2) – He’s playing at an MVP-level this season. Leonard and Steph Curry are now the highest-rated players in NBA LIVE 16.
- Carmelo Anthony – OVR 89 (+2) – The Eastern All-Star starter is averaging a double-double in his last 10 games.
- CJ McCollum – OVR 82 (+2) – He’s averaging over 20 points per game in February. It’s been a hot month for him and the Blazers.
- Kyle Korver – OVR 77 (+2) – Korver is also having a very good month and has been shooting much better.
- Draymond Green – OVR 91 (+1) – Green is probably the most versatile player in the NBA. He leads the league in triple-doubles.
On the way down:
- Willie Cauley-Stein – OVR 75 (-3) – The rookie needs to find more consistency with scoring and rebounding.
- Kevin Garnett – OVR 75 (-2) – His play has slowed down this year while embracing a mentor role. He’s also missed time due to injury.
- Luis Scola – OVR 74 (-2) – Scola has been seeing reduced minutes and hasn’t been as effective.
- Ryan Anderson – OVR 73 (-2) – It’s been a cold month for Anderson, who is averaging 11 points per game (compared to 19 points last month).
- Brandon Bass – OVR 71 (-2) – Bass has been logging a lot of minutes for the Lakers but isn’t stuffing the stat sheet.
What do you think of this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below.