The Madden NFL 24 ratings just do not stop coming. Today, we got the running backs and offensive linemen ratings for the upcoming title. This batch was full of surprises, including the first guard to get a 99 rating in more than 20 years!
Run Forrest Run!
The top running backs for Madden NFL 24 certainly are different from previous years. This year, the top-rated running back is Nick Chubb of the Cleveland Browns. Chubb, who will start Madden NFL 24 with a 97 rating, set a career high with 1525 rushing yards last year to go along with 12 rushing touchdowns. Chubb has a 91 speed rating, as well as 92 toughness and 93 trucking.
Following closely behind Chubb is San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey. After missing significant time in 2020 and 2021, McCaffrey was traded midseason from Carolina to San Francisco. McCaffrey put up 1139 rushing yards and 8 rushing touchdowns. McCaffrey was also a threat out of the backfield, as he tacked on 85 catches, 741 yards, and 5 receiving touchdowns. McCaffrey’s performance was a key part of the 49ers run to the NFC Championship game last year.
One notable player to see a drop in their rating is Tennessee Titan’s Derrick Henry. Henry was rated a 97 OVR going into Madden NFL 23 after missing most of the 2021 NFL season. Last season, Henry played in 16 games and accumulated 1538 rushing yards and 13 rushing touchdowns. Despite this impressive performance, Henry’s rating going into Madden NFL 24 has gone down to a 94 OVR, making him the fourth rated running back in the game.
Here is the full top ten running backs in Madden NFL 24:
- Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns (97 OVR)
- Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers (96 OVR)
- Josh Jacbos, Las Vegas Raiders (95 OVR)
- Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans (94 OVR)
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants (93 OVR)
- Dalvin Cook, Free Agent (91 OVR)
- Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers (89 OVR)
- Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts (89 OVR)
- Tony Pollard, Dallas Cowboys (88 OVR)
- Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers (88 OVR)
The Boys Up Front
Along with the running backs, we also got the ratings for the men that clear the way for them. Ratings for all five offensive line positions were revealed today. These ratings revealed yet another member of the 99 Club.
Dallas Cowboys RG Zack Martin is the top offensive lineman in Madden NFL 24, as he has earned the perfect 99 OVR rating. This makes Martin the first guard to get a 99 OVR rating since Madden NFL 03. Martin started all 17 games for the Cowboys last season. He played so well that he earned his 8th Pro Bowl selection and was voted to First-Team All-Pro. Martin will have 97 strength, 98 run blocking, and 95 pass blocking.
Following Martin are Eagles RT Lane Johnson and 49ers LT Trent Williams who are both rated a 98 OVR. Like Martin, Johnson and Williams were also Pro Bowlers and First-Team All-Pro selections. They also both helped power their running focused teams to the NFC Championship Game, where Johnson’s Eagles were victorious.
The only center in the top ten rated offensive lineman was Jason Kelce of the Eagles. Kelce played all 17 games for Philadelphia last season, becoming a Pro Bowler and First-Team All-Pro selection. Kelce only has 85 strength in the game, but also has 95 run blocking and 96 toughness.
Here are the top ten offensive linemen in Madden NFL 24:
- RG Zack Martin, Dallas Cowboys (99 OVR)
- LT Trent Williams, San Francisco 49ers (98 OVR)
- RT Lane Johnson, Philadelphia Eagles (98 OVR)
- LT Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans (95 OVR)
- RG Chris Lindstrom, Atlanta Falcons (93 OVR)
- LG Joel Bitonio, Cleveland Browns (92 OVR)
- LT Tristan Wirfs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (92 OVR)
- LG Quenton Nelson, Indianapolis Colts (92 OVR)
- C Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles (92 OVR)
- LT Andrew Thomas, New York Giants (92 OVR)