We’re just a few days removed from the Christmas holiday. As usual, we’re back with another SGO Inside Drive. This week, we’ve got several small bits of news you may have missed including WWE 2K20 patch notes, a new trailer for AO Tennis 2 and more.
SGO Inside Drive: WWE 2K20 Patch & More!
Soccer, Tactics & Glory February 2020 Console Release
Toplitz Productions announced Soccer, Tactics & Glory releases February 2020 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Bringing management systems and strategic turned based football action, Soccer, Tactics & Glory includes:
- Strategic turn-based gameplay
- Rich League-based Campaign requiring players to start in the amateur leagues and work their way up through a progression and management system
- Skills and Class Systems featuring a variety of attributes
- Ultimate Face Editor allowing players to change and customize the face of any player on your roster
- Smooth Animations
- Head-to-head online matches
Build teams from the ground up customizing players’ looks, skills, and classes, then test their abilities against other teams in challenging turn-based soccer next year in Soccer, Tactics & Glory.
Hoop League Tactics Now Available for Android and iOS!
Inspired by X-COM, Hoop League Tactics brings turn-based strategy and team management to the basketball court for mobile devices.
- Player progression to upgrade attributes and unlock unique skills.
- Earning money to upgrade team personnel such as training staff and development coaches
- Player aging and retiring
Hoop League Tactics is free to play. Those who go free will be limited to two full seasons. To go beyond the two season limit, you’ll need to go premium. Premium Edition unlocks additional save slots and full access to customization features. There will be no ads or microtransactions in the $4.99 Premium version. You can get it now on sale for $2.99 throughout the month of December.
WWE 2K20 Originals Wasteland Wanderers and Patch 1.06
Players can now download or purchase the WWE 2K20 Originals Wasteland Wanderers DLC for $14.99. The content pack includes the following:
New Story Towers
- “Song of the Drifter” – Survivor Elias must compete against some of the strongest Superstars the Wasteland has to offer in a series of Fatal-Four Way matches.
- “Trapped With Me” – Survivor Rhea Ripley finds a group of misfits looking to join her team. If they want a spot in the squad, they’ll have to beat her first.
- “Gas Tax” – Survivor Pete Dunne has found himself robbed of his own fuel reserves. If he wants them back, he’ll have to go through a gauntlet of matches hosted by Raider Velveteen Dream.
- “Hostile Takeover” – The Overlord has fallen, and Survivor Roman Reigns is looking to claim the vacancy. He has a few people to go through before he can take the throne, each of whom thinks they should rule the Wasteland.
New WWE Superstar Characters:
- Seth the Wanderer
- Overlord Samoa Joe
- Corbin the Gatekeeper
- Ali Fortune Fighter
- Grand Champion Batista
- Advocate Jack Gallagher
- Warrior Ruby Riott
- Raider Velveteen Dream
Two New Arenas
- Overlord’s Coliseum
- The Scrapyard
- New voiceover and commentary
- New themed Superstar parts
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts
- New themed weapons
This week, WWE 2K20 received another patch, patch 1.06. Along with ongoing fixes to crashes and performance, the patch also implements the long awaited “Create-A-Championship” mode. You can check out highlights from the WWE 2K20 patch notes below.
WWE 2K20 Patch 1.06
- Added Create A Championship feature
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur due to running out of memory
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when resuming the game from a suspended state
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when performing a forced sign out
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when entering Showcase, Towers, and Originals
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur on the Legal Screen after launching the game
- Addresses reported missing text in the warning message when accessing 2K Originals from other game modes
- Various improvements to A.I. behavior
- Various improvements to animations and collisions
- Addresses reported concerns with visual corruption and deformation in different areas of the game including entrances, matches, and highlight reel
- Addresses reported concerns with reversals
- Addresses reported concerns with hair in Big Head mode
- Addresses reported concerns where characters may freeze, warp, or become unresponsive in specific situations
- Addresses reported clipping concerns regarding Superstars and environments
- Addresses various reported concerns that crashes may occur involving Custom Arenas, Custom Matches, Custom Attires, Custom Superstars and Custom Images
- Addresses reported concerns where face paint fails to appear during entrance/victory scenes
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when entering Backstage and at the start of Backstage Brawls
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when a Superstar interrupts another match by setting up a ladder or by jumping from the corner during gameplay
- Create a Superstar: Addresses various reported concerns with Custom Images and Create a Superstar
- Create a Superstar: Addresses various reported concerns with Alt. Attires, deformation and missing geometry
- Create a Superstar: Addresses reported concerns with hair appearing shiny and hair dye failing to appear
- Create a Superstar: Addresses reported concerns with facial deformation when adjusting height and reported concerns with facial distortion occurring when using the Face Outline tool in Create a Superstar
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns with downloading Superstars
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when trying to upload Custom Move-sets and Custom Shows in Community Creations
- Create a Move-Set: Addresses reported concerns with an infinite load screen when trying to edit a Move-set for a Custom Superstar
- Create a Move-Set: Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when entering the Create a Move-Set menu after previously uploading custom move-sets in Community Creations
- Create a Video: Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur in Create a Video
- Create a Video: Addresses reported 4K only concerns where Superstars would appear as corrupt silhouettes when using a Cutscene Video Clip from Highlight Reel in Create a Video
- Create a Victory: Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur in the loading screen when trying to enter Create a Victory
- Addresses reported concerns about potential crashes, infinite load screen, and network error messages in various areas of Online Mode
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when the host quits out of an Online match, when entering a One on One match as the Host inside of the Online menu, and when accepting an invite
- Addresses reported concerns with the countdown timer
- Addresses reported concerns where the title didn’t transition to the lobby when accepting an invite after the user has signed out of their profile previously
- Addresses reported infinite load screen concerns when the user signs out of their account while creating a lobby in Online
- Addresses reported concerns where users would be placed into their own lobby when accepting an invite while in a Tonight’s Match game
- Alt. Attires are now usable in Universe
- Addresses reported concerns that may occur when editing matches in Universe
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when viewing the Match Up screen of Full Preview in Universe
- Addresses reported concerns where the max number of matches on a PPV was stuck at 10
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when going into a championship ladder match for a custom MITB briefcase
- Addresses reported concerns where the post-match run-in sequence did not occur properly when the winner of the match is a champion and the run-in superstar is the MITB holder in Universe mode
- Addresses reported concerns with career rewards unlocked with Accelerator
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur in MyCAREER and MyPLAYER Wizard
- Addresses reported concerns where the user may be kicked back to the MyPLAYER menu when attempting to enter certain matches
- Addresses reported concerns where the objective may not complete correctly in MyCAREER Royal Rumble matches
- Addresses reported concerns where run-ins may interrupt Road to Glory PPV matches
- Addresses reported concerns with random run-ins appearing in PPV matches
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when entering the first Four Horsewomen match
- Addresses reported concerns with certain Tower matches and Showcase objectives
- Addresses reported instances where subtitles may be missing
- Addresses reported concerns where save data containing DLC may fail to load when launching the title on offline mode
- Addresses reported concerns with entrances, cutscenes, weapons and referees
- Addresses reported concerns that crashes may occur when loading into the Bump in the Night DLC
- Addresses reported concerns with music, ambient audio, crowd cheers and chants
Gameloft Announces Overdrive City
Gameloft announced a new game celebrating the culture of cars and racing. Overdrive City promotes building, racing, and collecting the best rides all from the palm of your hand. Pre-registration opens today on Google Play; players can sign-up and learn more at overdrivecitygame.com.
CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling Tag Team Update
CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling will be available for $11.24 (25% off) from December 19 through January 2. Along with the holiday sale, the Tag Team Update is now available featuring traditional 2v2 tag team up to 5v5 matches.
Rugby 20 beta Phase 2 Goes Live
Phase 3 of the closed beta for Rugby 20 is now live, for Xbox One. For those who have not preordered Rugby 20, this is the final chance to play before release. For those who have, it’s a great way to dive back into rugby for the holiday season. The beta ends January 3rd, 2020 with the full Rugby 20 game releasing January 23, 2020 on Xbox One and PC. A North American launch is set for January 28 for PlayStation 4.
AO Tennis 2 Content Editor Trailer
Make sure to catch the latest trailer for AO Tennis 2 highlighting the content editor tools. You’ll be able to customize a variety of options to make your character unique including height, face, apparel, and logos. The tools will also offer an option to share creations online and cross-platform. Starting January 9, this will include all existing creations from the first AO Tennis.
As of the time of this article, players are able to download AO Tennis 2 Tools on PC via Steam. The tools are free and will allow users to get a head-start on creating custom content in anticipation of the official AO Tennis 2 launch.
AO Tennis 2 launches on console, including the Nintendo Switch, in the US on February 11, and January 9 for PC.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!