PES 2018 just received its second update and patch. It arrives a little more than a month after receiving its first update.
PES 2018 Patch
Here are some improvements you can expect from the latest patch:
- Player selection criteria when changing the cursor
- The balance of COM defense and foul decisions
- How goalkeepers respond to shots
- The AI of the final defensive line when defending
Fixes & Notes
- Adding users to the Rejection List in ‘Follow’ after Online CO-OP matches sometimes failed to add the users to the list
- After meeting the certain conditions, COM players did not kick the ball in a penalty shoot-out
- When choosing sides in Versus Mode, it was sometimes impossible to select specific personal data
- The formation of certain managers displayed differently in the Squad Management and Game Plan sections
- In the Attack Breakdown section of the Play Analysis, the defensive Advanced Instructions would appear instead of the offensive ones
- In SIM matches, Match Data was displayed in the 1st half, but this automatically switched to display Field Data in the 2nd half
- The Advance Time feature could not be used if certain players were obtained and released from the team on the same date
- Injured players did not recover if a new Master League was started after turning injuries off in the General Settings for Exhibition Matches, and then playing a match
- Owner comments were sometimes incorrect
- If a player was selected for trade and the trade completed, the player became unselectable if trade negotiations were resumed
- The rankings for the PLA League and Chilean League could not be viewed
Become a Legend
The Mastery Level of ‘NonDom Leg Usage’ and ‘NonDom Leg Precision’ was difficult to improve
Minor adjustments were made to a variety of modes to improve the overall gaming experience. In addition, PES 2018 a few visual improvements as well.
- More than 1,000 updated or new players pics
- 65 updated kits
- 9 new shoes
- More than 40 player faces added or updated, including Phillipe Coutinho, Gianluigi Donnarumma and André Silva
- New backboards for the Master League cutscene for Arsenal, AC Milan e CR Vasco Da Gama
The update will take about 2.30GB of data on your console. The patch is available on Steam for PC versions as well.
Be sure to catch our PES 2018 review.