SFL Interactive and Maximum Games announced today that their new arcade-style game, Street Power Soccer, is scheduled to be released later this year.
Street Power Soccer
Street Power Soccer is an upcoming game that will look to combine “creative style with high-energy for an over-the-top soccer and arcade” video game experience. Street Power Soccer will feature six different game modes, signature tricks and animations, and many customization options to choose from.
Street Power Soccer will also feature some of the most well-known street soccer ambassadors and players in the world. Soccer players Sean Garnier (France), Melody Donchet (France), JaviFreestyle (Spain), Liv Cooke (United Kingdom), Andrew Henderson (United Kingdom) will join Rachel ‘Freestyle’ Benetti (Brazil) and Daniel Got Hits (USA) to form a premier roster.
Here’s a closer look at what gamers can expect from Street Power Soccer:
- Become Street King: Create your own character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you blow away the competition and rule the streets with your baller moves.
- Gather Your Crew: Grab your friends and unleash your street style with up to 4-player local or online party play.
- Game Modes: Explore and master all six unique game modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world or Melody’s special moves. Unleash amazing superpowers and blow away the competition.
- Style Points: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and more!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
Street Power Soccer and Street Power Football will be released this summer for the Xbox One, Playstation, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Looks fun. Hopefully it’s around $20