The SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring the latest details on HyperBrawl Tournament, Boxing Star, and more!
SGO Weekly: HyperBrawl Tournament & More!
Extreme Golf celebrates 1st anniversary
The latest major update for Extreme Golf features a ton of new content and special rewards released in celebration the game’s 1st anniversary. Update 2.0.1 introduces a new golf course called “RAINFOREST”. In this course, players will experience an exotic location in a beautiful rainforest. The update also comes with the new “1st Anniversary” golf ball that has a unique design inspired by sports sedans. This special ball features high power, wind resistance, and is ideal for long distance shots.
Also included, is a new casual game mode called “Quick Play”. Just like the Classic Mode, “Quick Play” is also a 4-player game mode, but with reduced number of holes played, entry fee, and winnings. Furthermore, a special check-in board featuring various rewards will be available to celebrate the 1st anniversary. It lasts for 7 days after the player first logs in after the update. The content of the check-in board will vary depending on the players status: new, returning, or consistent.
Boxing Star introduces three new MegaPunch gloves
FourThirtyThree Inc. unveiled three new powerful MegaPunch Gloves in Boxing Star. The Thunderbird set randomly attacks opponents from various directions. Quantum Tunneling Device or QTD gloves open a dimensional gateway to attack the opponent from random directions. Lastly, Screwdriver gloves use powerful drill spins to subdue opponents. Each set of gloves can be purchased in a game via store catalog or awarded by opening a Victory Package. Along with these gloves, Boxing Star added EMMA’s advice system. The advice system provides a step-by-step guide for gear upgrade. In addition to the new gloves, 4:33 announced an update event. Players who access the game daily will be rewarded with a military bag and a trinity omega box. The event ends on May 6.
HyperBrawl Tournament multiplayer update available now on Apple Arcade
Milky Tea Studios launched a new update to is combat handball sports game, HyperBrawl Tournament. Available now on Apple Arcade, players can access the HyperBrawl multiplayer update. The new update features include:
- A Brand New Private Match Mode and Friends Invite System – Allowing up to 4 friends to jump into an exclusive online game without the need to wait in lobbies.
- Matchmaking Improvements – New recommended servers and server selection options, as well as 40+ re-engineered AI opponent teams to ensure players are no longer waiting for a game.
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements – Players can check in to see where you rank on the global leaderboards and which achievements to take down next.
- New Hero and Arena – Rip Deadly, an 80s action hero inspired martial arts master enters the game along with his 80s Hong Kong neon arena.
In other news…
Be sure to catch up on other news with these great articles.
- Maximum Football Cancelled, Studio Shuts Down
- Leaked FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Document Exposes EA Sports
- FIFA 21 Coming to EA Play in May
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!