redout ttttThe SGO Weekly breaks down news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring more on Inertial Drift, K4 Rally, Redout 2, and more!
SGO Weekly: Inertial Drift , K4 Rally, & more!
K4 Rally and Xchange Monster partnerships
Xchange Monster and K4 Rally have entered into a strategic partnership in Web3.0 development and services. Together, both companies aim to offer players the full value chain in GameFI. The vision is to develop a play-to-earn Web3 gaming experience allowing players to have true ownership within the games they play. In-game NFTs will allow seamless integration of all available crypto assets across their game portfolio. Through Xchange Monster, the gaming communities can exchange in-game assets as well as for fiat currency. K4 Rally will be one of the first high quality blockchain games set to make full use of the Xchange Monster services.
Redout 2 heads to PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
This week, Saber Interactive and 34BigThings released Redout 2 on PlayStation and Xbox console families. In addition, PC players can access the game via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Redout 2 is the series’ most ambitious game yet, with higher speeds, more tracks and deeper customization than ever before.
Bassmaster Fishing 2022 reveals Retro Cosmetic Pack season pass
Dovetail Games revealed the Retro Cosmetic Pack Season Pass for Bassmaster® Fishing 2022. The new content launches on PlayStation and Xbox as well as PC via Steam. The Season Pass is currently available, granting immediate Early Access to the first Synthwave Cosmetic Pack, with the Pixel Pro and Throwback B.A.S.S. Packs to release in July and August respectively.
Arcade racer, Inertial Drift, heads to console later this year
Later this, Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition heads to Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Set in a ’90s retro future, ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is an arcade racer with a unique handling model and twin-stick drift mechanics. Twilight Rivals Edition comes to current gen consoles packed with brand new content.
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- New Performance & Quality Modes! Choose between unrivalled performance at 120 Frames Per Second or Exquisite Quality at a full 4K Resolution.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local & Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!
In other news…
Be sure to check out these other great articles from outside the SGO Weekly.
- Madden NFL 21 is no Longer the Worst Game Ever
- FIFA 22 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass Late June
- Forza Motorsport Races Out in Spring 2023
- Forza Horizon 5 Confirms Hot Wheels DLC at Xbox Showcase
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!