The SGO Weekly breaks down the news that may have gone unnoticed throughout the previous week. In addition to general news, this includes reveals, trailers, and announcements. Check out this week’s breakdown featuring more on NBA 2K23, eFootball, and more!
SGO Weekly: eFootball and more!
eFootball adds 97 clubs and the latest update
It’s been a while since we discussed eFootball. Since its massive update last year, Konami has updated the game with 97 new clubs at the player’s disposal. The new clubs are from many different parts of the footballing world, such as England, France, and Italy. Players will be able to use these teams in offline trial mode, and more teams will be added later.
The latest update to Konami’s football title also brings Mexico’s Estadio Akron to the game, along with new packs to Dream Team. You can check out the new packs below:
- Pep Guardiola, the great Spanish general, arrives to eFootball™ 2023 as part of a Manager Pack alongside Johan Cruyff and Fabio Cannavaro. Managers can increase the game experience gained for player progression of “Dream Team” squad players in specific positions by 400%,
- Back to the Clubs: Player Transfers – Major players from the Winter Transfer window are here! A new change of club scenery may be the catalyst for a fevered run for your “Dream Team.”
- Epic: Manchester United FC –Shinji Kagawa, Diego Forlan and Scottish footballer Dennis Law will be the highlights of Red Devil’s past with their own “Epic” card for “Dream Team” managers to acquire for their own.
- Epic: Madrid Chamartin B – Madrid legends whom have adorned the white uniform representing Spain’s capital city and it’s fand worldwide will be available soon.
Rap superstar Lil Wayne slams into NBA 2K23
Earlier this week 2K announced that rap star Lil Wayne will be available as a Crossover Card in the NBA 2K23’s MyTeam mode. Players can earn his special edition card by Competing in the Lil Wayne Spotlight Challenge. Are you up for it?
Redout 2 Winter Pack DLC is out now
Redout 2 has been out for some time now, and after the recent success of its first DLC, developer 43BigThings adds a new Winter Pack DLC to freshen things up.
The Winter Pack DLC is now available!
❄️ 4 New Glacial-themed Race Tracks
🔥 28 New Career Events
✨ 29 New Liveries, Colors, and Cosmetics
— Redout 2 (@redout2game) February 9, 2023
The additional content takes players to a new location called Terror Rupes. In addition to the new location, four new winter-themed tracks have been added, along with 28 career events and new ways to customize your ship.
If you want to learn more about 34BigThings’ newest racer, check out our SGO review here.
This game will break you down and test your willingness to come back. The rubber banding from AI competition will make the game frustrating, but overcoming those obstacles and winning races is so satisfying. -Curtis Russell SGO Review of Redout 2.
In other news…
- WWE 2K23 Reveals John Cena Showcase and Soundtrack
- MLB The Show 23 Releases First Gameplay Trailer
- MLB The Show 23 Makes Major Gameplay Changes Based on Community Feedback
- MLB The Show 23’s First Feature Premiere Showcases Historical Accuracy and Gameplay
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!